Meet the Teachers
While teaching English at Montana State University in Bozeman, I heard many students explain their frustration with learning English in their countries. They would say that they had been studying English for many years, since they were very young, yet still their pronunciation was difficult to understand.
Many students told me that they didn’t feel the quality of instruction was good because the majority of the teachers were NOT native English speakers. This got me thinking….how could I provide high-quality English instruction to learners in all areas of the world?
From this desire to bring native-sounding English to these students, Voxeme Learning was born.
– Master’s degree in Teaching English as a Second Language
– Completed Master’s Thesis on Pronunciation, published
– More than 15 years working in education
– Has taught learners of all ages including preschool to college level
– Former college instructor of English at Montana State University , Bozeman, MT.